Friday, December 30, 2011

Anniversary

On December 29, 2010 Dave and I were married for time and all eternity in the Cardston Alberta Temple. It has now been a year from that day which seems absolutely impossible. I still remember that day perfectly. 
I remember the feelings
the people
the joy
the food
the laughter
my family
and the excitement. 
and most importantly the man standing next to me the entire day.
I am so grateful for a husband who loves me unconditionally,
who respects me,
who is ever patient with me,
who tells me i'm beautiful,
who is always willing to listen,
who lovingly tells me when I am wrong and being silly,
who has a testimony of the gospel,
who tells me i have stinky toes,
who makes me omlets when I don't feel like cooking,
who reminds me where home really is,
who is an incredibly hard worker and does all that he can to provide for our family.

Thanks so much for an amazing year Dave, and i hope there are a million times infinity what you say more!

1 comment: